Sunday, March 13, 2011

My amazing little "Sunshine" girl....

Sydney's Life & ours has changed so much in the last 6 months...wow, 6 months....She has decided this past week that SHE is THE shot giver....not something that I would have EVER even thought about 6 months ago.  I do believe that she is the bravest person I know. 

I am sooooo very proud of her...every moment of every day.   I was really worried about how she would handle everything & how it would affect her school work & activities....but, she is doing amazing.  Actually, better than amazing...she has straight A's & is in the advanced reading group in her 1st grade class. 

I have a very strong little girl, who is going to become an amazing woman someday....Today she was upset & said...."Mom, I am never gonna be a superstar"  I asked her why NOT?  She said, "I don't have any of my own songs...."   I told her to write some....a few hours later....she sang me her first "original" song...That's my girl   :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment