Tuesday, April 5, 2011

...Just when you "think" you know what's going on....

It seems really hard  to fathom that just 3-4 weeks ago....Syd was running High, high, high.....The last couple weeks....low, low, low....


Some days ...I feel like...we GOT this.  Other days, I feel completely helpless.  I am MOM, I am supposed to have the answers to fix things for her....Some days I can't.

Some days....my Faith & Hope seem stronger....other days...I just want to cry.

Some days....I want to pretend that Sydney can eat whatever & whenever she wants without having to check her blood sugar & take insulin.  But, she would be the one that suffers  :o(

Some days....I think about how unfair this is for her....especially when she tells me how unfair it is & how much she hates it.

Everyday....I am SCARED.

Everyday.....I pray for CURE, I pray for God to watch over my child as she sleeps (just in case my alarm doesn't go off), I pray for strength....because some days I feel like I just don't have it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment