Sunday, May 29, 2011

....Random Thoughts..

...sitting here this morning, thinking about how amazing my little Sydney is.   I hate this disease "Diabetes" & everything about it....but, it is not gonna get my little Sunshine girl down.  

She started her insulin pump about 4 weeks ago....She decided a couple weeks, that she should know how to push the buttons & make it deliver insulin...."You know, I am gonna be 7"....lol     You should see the look on adults faces as she whips it off her waistband, asks the amount of carbs & goes through all the steps....Yes, she is pretty much amazing.....

I wish that I could make it all go away.....but I can't.   Sydney shows me everyday that it is going to be OK.  I may be exhausted from doing night checks, and working all day.....but, she says something quirky or something way beyond her years.....and its all better.   I know that she is gonna be fine.   I will do everything in my "mommy" power to make sure that she is fine....the rest is in God's hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment