Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm Fine....

I do believe that way too much has gone on over the past 7 months to even remotely try to "catch" up....So, we will move forward...We will "keep on, keeping on..."  This is what I do....this is what I am trying to teach my amazing Sunshine girl to do....

Yes, somedays ARE hard...somedays I AM exhausted....but, then there are OTHER days, or for that matter other MOMENTS...  Those are what I live for...those little perfect moments that make all the "hard" times worth it.

Those moments when I look at Sydney...and realize just how amazing she is and how blessed I am to be her mom.  She makes my world go round...  Those mornings when I want to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep...I don't...because what will that show my Sunshine girl....NOTHING.  I want to show her how to be strong, how to believe in herself always, to be kind & encouraging to others, to always, always, ALWAYS do her best (even on those days when we don't really want to)....





I WANT to be the best mom that I can for my amazing little girl....and every day I will "Keep On...Keeping On"

No comments:

Post a Comment