Monday, November 12, 2012

We may have an author in the house....

....So, Sydney is writing a book....she has designated me as her "typist"...  It appears to be letter correspondence between 2 friends...one of whom was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes....  hmmmm wonder where she came up with that????

I think it will be interesting to see her perspective of her Life....it seems she has changed the names of the little girls....I can guess who the T1 is....but, I am not sure of the "friend"...

Here is a sample...

November 1st, 2012

Dear Tullia, 

Well, I have the baddest news of all time.  I got diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.  Type 1 diabetes is when your pancreas doesn't work well and you have to have your finger poked with a needle.  I also have to have a shot whenever I eat.  

So you know how we are supposed to have a sleepover at your house?  Well, now we have to have it at mine because your mom doesn't know how to take care of diabetes. 

Love, 
Kally

p.s.  Sorry my letter was so short! 

Sydney amazes me every day with things....what 8 yr old decides to write a book...I mean a whole chapter book with illustrations.....Sydney...lol.   I love her so very much....She is my "grace" today....well everyday.  But, today she chose to decide to do "this" amazing thing....that made my heart smile.  I "needed" a heart smile.  :o)


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Maybe she will grow up to be a blogger some day!

    Love it when we get a glimpse into their perspective.

    ReplyDelete